Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tech Support

I had a frustrating day today. I was trying to solve a database related problem. I trawled through the manuals and couldn't find what I was after ...so I get on the phone to the tech support. I ask a simple question, to which the response was "That is a very good question!" "Hmmm, let me see ... yes ... no ... in fact definitely no. You can't do that with our system." I looked down to the day calendar that I had written the support phone number on. I read the quote for the day and couldn't help but laugh.

"Do not rely completely on any other human being, however dear. We meet all life's greatest tests alone." Agnes MacPhail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whaaaa? Now that's a dodgy quote if I've ever seen one. No-one does anything alone no matter how brilliant they are. You need great people around you. Please don't go believing this Captain Cracker...