Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Seven Deadly Sins

My friends and I were trying to name all of the seven deadly sins ... funny we did well for a few: lust, gluttony, envy, sloth ....??? Ok now I am stuck. Why is that? Perhaps I am not Catholic ... Oh yeah, I'm not. So I did a quiz to see what was going to damn me to hell. (like this site isn't enough!)

Greed:Low
 
Gluttony:Low
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very Low
 
Lust:Medium
 
Pride:Medium
 


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

Having seen the results, there were no surprises there. I am a mess to live with. It is common for my partner to walk in and express: "someone broke into our house and trashed it.", lust ... well, I'm sure you get it. Pride ... now this surprised me, but maybe I'm just too proud to see it. It's a bit of fun.

You can get more info on the seven deadly sins here

No comments: