Monday, April 2, 2007

Jesus Crispy Camp

I am a born again, spirit filled, word believing, faith talking, armour wearing child of the king. Satan gets so discouraged when he see the word of god working in me. You don't have to be defeated, or wait for heaven to get the victory. I am a born again spirit filled, word believing, faith talking, armour wearing child of the king.
I don't know how the rest of that song goes, but it scares me that at 30 years of age, I still remember this much. I believe that there is "bring up the child in the way he should go" ... and then there is brainwashing.

Please watch this trailer. Please realise that an introduction to God should be a personal discovery, not a guilt ridden weight of responsibility for mankind. I have been that child. I have carried the weight.

Shame on you adults for putting these expectations on your children ... I hope to God you are not looking at your next generation of drug addicts and prostitutes. Why, because not even YOU can live up to the requirements you place on your children. Any when they discover your hypocrisy, you will feel the consequences. If God is God, he doesn't need an army camp to brainwash children into militant servitude. Jesus came with a message of how to live. That there is no 'us and them'. I don't care how you cut it up it is wrong. It will leave scars. Human beings do so much wrong "in the name of God". Children grow up eventually. They will hold you accountable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck that is so wrong...